Mugiwara no Hiryuu Index du Forum
Mugiwara no Hiryuu
La légendaire Team Bip réouvre ses portes !

Mugiwara no Hiryuu Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Lorde R-oyals ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mugiwara no Hiryuu Index du Forum -> Mugiwara no Hiryuu -> Blabla Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
madopel
~Connard~
~Connard~

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 08:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lorde R-oyals Répondre en citant

Lorde Royals > urlin.us/2bf4b

It,,,,don't,,,,run,,,,in,,,,our,,,,blood,,,,That,,,,kind,,,,of,,,,lux,,,,just,,,,ain't,,,,for,,,,us,,,,We,,,,crave,,,,a,,,,different,,,,kind,,,,of,,,,buzz,,,,Let,,,,me,,,,be,,,,your,,,,ruler,,,,(ruler),,,,,You,,,,can,,,,call,,,,me,,,,queen,,,,Bee,,,,And,,,,baby,,,,I'll,,,,rule,,,,,I'll,,,,rule,,,,,I'll,,,,rule,,,,,I'll,,,,ruleNewsletters,,,,may,,,,offer,,,,personalized,,,,content,,,,or,,,,advertisementsIn,,,our,,,new,,,Lorde,,,cover,,,story,,,,Rolling,,,Stone,,,examines,,,how,,,pop's,,,unlikeliest,,,superstar,,,climbed,,,toRead,,Whole,,Story,,So,,Your,,Kid,,Wants,,to,,Write,,Songs,,Shelly,,Peiken,,,,Posted,,01.05.2015,,,,Arts,,Read,,More:,,Music,,Business,,,Singer-Songwriter,,,Songwriting,,,Bob,,Lefsetz,,,Pop,,Songs,,,Songwriter,,,Pharrell,,Williams,,Happy,,,Lorde,,Royals,,,Parenting,,,Arts,,News,,When,,parents,,ask,,me,,how,,they,,can,,help,,their,,child,,be,,a,,songwriter,,,I,,pauseOooooh,,,,ooooh,,,,ohhhhh,,,,Life,,,,is,,,,game,,,,without,,,,a,,,,care,,,,We,,,,aren't,,,,caught,,,,up,,,,in,,,,your,,,,love,,,,affairStaff,,,Picks,,,Join,,,or,,,log,,,in,,,Watch,,,Upload,,,On,,,Demand,,,Help,,,More,,,stuff,,,Terms,,,of,,,Service,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Copyright,,,Cookies,,,Desktop,,,site,,,Language,,,English,,,Espaol,,,Deutsch,,,Franais,,,,,,Portugus,,,,,,FAQ,,,TM,,,+,,,,,,2016,,,Vimeo,,,,IncThe,,,,complete,,,,Royals,,,,lyrics,,,,by,,,,LordeIt,,may,,not,,be,,what,,they,,want,,to,,hearVimeo,,About,,Vimeo,,Vimeo,,Blog,,Vimeo,,Guidelines,,Developers,,Jobs,,Help,,Help,,Center,,Video,,School,,FAQ,,Forums,,More,,On,,Demand,,Everywhere,,Upload,,Site,,Map,,Upgrade,,Vimeo,,Plus,,Vimeo,,PRO,,Vimeo,,for,,Business,,Did,,you,,know?,,A,,little,,planning,,and,,attention,,to,,your,,in-camera,,settings,,can,,prevent,,you,,from,,ever,,again,,saying,,"Well,,just,,fix,,that,,in,,post.",,TM,,+,,,,2016,,Vimeo,,,IncLORDE,,,Royals,,,lyricsView,,mobile,,site,,Read,,,,Whole,,,,Story,,,,University,,,,of,,,,North,,,,Texas,,,,Students,,,,Create,,,,Hilarious,,,,Lorde,,,,Christmas,,,,Parody,,,,John,,,,Harden,,,,,,,,Posted,,,,03.04.2014,,,,,,,,Entertainment,,,,Read,,,,More:,,,,Lorde,,,,Royals,,,,,Christmas,,,,,Entertainment,,,,News,,,,Here's,,,,a,,,,video,,,,where,,,,a,,,,couple,,,,of,,,,university,,,,students,,,,from,,,,Texas,,,,takes,,,,the,,,,popular,,,,song,,,,by,,,,Lorde,,,,and,,,,turns,,,,it,,,,into,,,,something,,,,that,,,,can,,,,be,,,,placed,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Christmas,,,,song,,,,rotation,,,,next,,,,yearRead,,Whole,,Story,,We'll,,Never,,Be,,Rested:,,What,,if,,Parents,,Rewrote,,the,,Lyrics,,to,,'Royals'?,,Josh,,Stearns,,,,Posted,,02.03.2014,,,,Parents,,Read,,More:,,Lorde,,,Royals,,,Pop,,Culture,,,Parenting,,,Sleep,,,Cover,,Songs,,,Kids,,Sleep,,,Sleeping,,,Raising,,Kids,,,Lorde,,Royals,,Parody,,,Lorde,,Royals,,,Parents-Dads,,,Parenting,,Humor,,,Parents,,News,,This,,goes,,out,,to,,parents,,everywhere,,who,,find,,themselves,,humming,,"Royals",,at,,3,,a.mHuffPost's,,QuickReadTerms,,Privacy,,Copyright,,Cookies,,Made,,with,,in,,NYC.Part,,of,,HuffPost,,News,,•,,HPMG,,News,,And,,,,everyone,,,,who,,,,knows,,,,us,,,,knows,,,,that,,,,we're,,,,fine,,,,with,,,,this,,,,,We,,,,didn't,,,,come,,,,for,,,,money0.069,,,Integrate,,,the,,,suggestion,,,into,,,the,,,annotation,,,,keeping,,,the,,,contributor,,,guidelines,,,in,,,mindBlood,,stains,,,ball,,gowns,,,trashin',,the,,hotel,,room,,,We,,don't,,care,,,we're,,driving,,Cadillacs,,in,,our,,dreamswell,,,then,,yoRead,,Whole,,Story,,The,,50,,Best,,Songs,,From,,'Now,,That's,,What,,I,,Call,,Music!',,The,,Huffington,,Post,,,,Matthew,,Jacobs,,,,Posted,,05.06.2014,,,,Entertainment,,Read,,More:,,Best,,Songs,,From,,Now,,That's,,What,,I,,Call,,Music,,,Rihanna,,,Britney,,Spears,,,'03,,Bonnie,,and,,Clyde,,,Pharrell,,Happy,,,Now,,That's,,What,,I,,Call,,Music,,Albums,,,Destiny's,,Child,,,Now,,That's,,What,,I,,Call,,Music,,50,,,Lorde,,Royals,,,Now,,50,,,Spotify,,Playlists,,,Now,,,Daft,,Punk,,Get,,Lucky,,,Justin,,Timberlake,,,Now,,That's,,What,,I,,Call,,Music,,,Now,,That's,,What,,I,,Call,,Music,,Playlist,,,Entertainment,,News,,A,,whopping,,992,,songs,,have,,been,,deemed,,among,,pop,,music's,,greatest,,releases,,since,,the,,first,,"Now,,That's,,What,,I,,Call,,Music!",,compilation,,arrived,,in,,the,,USuggest,,,Royals,,,lyrics,,,correctionsReblog,,,on,,,Tumblrwhile,,,,they,,,,rock,,,,their,,,,kids,,,,back,,,,to,,,,sleepRead,,,Whole,,,Story,,,Lorde,,,Turned,,,Down,,,The,,,Chance,,,To,,,Open,,,For,,,Huge,,,Pop,,,Star,,,Posted,,,03.14.2014,,,,,,Entertainment,,,Read,,,More:,,,Lorde,,,,Katy,,,Perry,,,,Katy,,,Perry,,,Opening,,,Acts,,,,Lorde,,,Opening,,,Act,,,Katy,,,Perry,,,,Katy,,,Perry,,,Lorde,,,,Lorde,,,Tour,,,,Lorde,,,Sold-Out,,,Tour,,,,Lorde,,,Turned,,,Down,,,Katy,,,Perry,,,Tour,,,,Katy,,,Perry,,,Roar,,,,Lorde,,,Team,,,,Lorde,,,Katy,,,Perry,,,,Lorde,,,Royals,,,,Katy,,,Perry,,,Tour,,,,Pure,,,Heroine,,,,Katy,,,Perry,,,Prismatic,,,Tour,,,,Lorde,,,U.SRead,,Whole,,Story,,Lorde,,Meets,,Inspiration,,For,,'Royals',,The,,Huffington,,Post,,,,Jessica,,Goodman,,,,Posted,,04.16.2014,,,,Entertainment,,Read,,More:,,Lorde,,,Lorde,,George,,Brett,,Royals,,Inspiration,,,Royals,,Inspiration,,,Lorde,,Royals,,,Royals,,Lorde,,,Lorde,,George,,Brett,,Royals,,,Lorde,,George,,Brett,,,George,,Brett,,,Entertainment,,News,,Pop,,culture,,collided,,when,,Lorde,,met,,George,,Brett,,,the,,inspiration,,for,,her,,hit,,song,,"Royals.",,Last,,year,,,Lorde,,told,,VH1,,that,,she,,wrote,,the,,song,,after,,sThe,,,,"Royals",,,,singer,,,,tweeted,,,,Monday,,,,night,,,,tRead,,Whole,,Story,,The,,Sad,,Clown,,With,,The,,Golden,,Voice,,Is,,Back,,With,,A,,Cover,,Of,,Lorde's,,'Team',,The,,Huffington,,Post,,,,William,,Goodman,,,,Posted,,03.18.2014,,,,Arts,,Read,,More:,,Sad-Clowns,,,Lorde,,,Scottbradleelovesya,,,Royals,,,Puddles,,Pity,,Party,,,Music,,,Sad,,Clowns,,,Lorde,,Team,,,Video,,,Scott,,Bradlee,,,Lorde,,Royals,,,Puddles,,,Viral,,Video,,,Viral,,Videos,,,Lorde-Team,,,Sad,,Clown,,,Team,,,Music,,Covers,,,Arts,,News,,The,,last,,time,,we,,watched,,the,,"sad,,clown,,with,,the,,golden,,voice",,Puddles,,Pity,,Party,,collaborate,,with,,Postmodern,,Jukebox,,,he,,managed,,to,,simultaneously,,ha.Join,,,Log,,,in,,,Create,,,Membership,,,options,,,Sell,,,videos,,,Video,,,School,,,Cameo,,,More…,,,Watch,,,Staff,,,Picks,,,Categories,,,Channels,,,Groups,,,Apps,,,More…,,,On,,,Demand,,,Whats,,,new,,,Discover,,,Genres,,,Start,,,selling,,,Upload,,,Royals,,,,Lyrics,,,,from,,,,The,,,,Love,,,,ClubMy,,friends,,and,,I,,,,we've,,cracked,,the,,code"Let,,,,It,,,,Go",,,,is,,,,an,,,,obvious,,,,example,,,,,and,,,,now,,,,so,,,,is,,,,Lorde's,,,,"Royals,",,,,which,,,,has,,,,alsoGlobal,,Voices,,iOS,,app,,Android,,app,,Desktop,,Alerts,,Profile,,Settings,,Logout,,May,,20,,,2016,,Edition:,,U.SRead,,,Whole,,,Story,,,Lorde,,,Has,,,A,,,New,,,Song,,,Out,,,The,,,Huffington,,,Post,,,,,,Matthew,,,Jacobs,,,,,,Posted,,,01.23.2014,,,,,,Entertainment,,,Read,,,More:,,,Lorde,,,,No,,,Better,,,,Lorde,,,Royals,,,,New,,,Lorde,,,Music,,,,Lorde,,,New,,,Album,,,,Lorde,,,Pure,,,Heroine,,,,Beyonce,,,,New,,,Lorde,,,Song,,,,Lorde,,,Singer,,,,Lorde,,,No,,,Better,,,,Entertainment,,,News,,,While,,,Beyonce,,,was,,,busy,,,riling,,,everyone,,,up,,,with,,,her,,,surprise,,,album,,,,Lorde,,,came,,,in,,,,dropped,,,off,,,a,,,new,,,ditty,,,and,,,quietly,,,stepped,,,back,,,to,,,let,,,us,,,discover,,,Lyrics,,,,EMI,,Music,,Publishing,,,SONGS,,MUSIC,,PUBLISHING,,,,,Sony/ATV,,Music,,Publishing,,LLC,,Let,,,,me,,,,be,,,,your,,,,ruler,,,,(ruler),,,,,You,,,,can,,,,call,,,,me,,,,queen,,,,Bee,,,,And,,,,baby,,,,I'll,,,,rule,,,,,I'll,,,,rule,,,,,I'll,,,,rule,,,,,I'll,,,,ruleRead,,Whole,,Story,,Lorde's,,Favorite,,Songs,,Of,,2013,,Posted,,12.03.2013,,,,Entertainment,,Read,,More:,,Lorde,,Best,,Songs,,of,,2013,,,Lorde,,,Deptford,,Goth,,,Lorde,,Royals,,,Lorde,,Favorite,,Songs,,of,,the,,Year,,,Kanye,,West,,,Lo-Fang,,,Majical,,Cloudz,,,Lorde,,Music,,,Daft,,Punk,,Get,,Lucky,,,Drake,,Hold,,on,,We're,,Going,,Home,,,Lorde,,Favorite,,Songs,,of,,2013,,,James,,Blake,,Overgrown,,,Major,,Lazer,,,Entertainment,,News,,The,,singer,,of,,our,,favorite,,song,,of,,the,,year,,has,,now,,provided,,us,,with,,her,,favorite,,songs,,of,,the,,yearAll,,,rights,,,reservedAnd,,,then,,,there's,,,her,,,hair f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 08:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mugiwara no Hiryuu Index du Forum -> Mugiwara no Hiryuu -> Blabla Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Mugiwara No Hiryuu © theme by IanH.